Update by user Nov 12, 2015

SHOP.NHL.COM

Not NHLSHOP.COM

Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2015

Just read the text in the attached snapshot.Youll see what to expect when shopping from NHLSHOP.COM.

I received contradictory emails about shipping; WELL PAST their shipping guidelines, even for personalized materials. I cant deal with incompetence and this chat shows why customer service in American companies sucks. Its not service, its frustration. Your order shipped, it didnt ship, etc.

a different email everyday. Ill NEVER shop there again. BUYER BEWARE. They dont listen or take the time to read what you type.

Phonecalls are worse so we tried chat.

The customer is never right.My last order from NHLSHOP.COM

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. pugg71 is overall dissatisfied with Shopnhl and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about jersey at Shopnhl was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Shopnhl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shopnhl?

Comments